I have listed a new property at 10777 141 ST in Surrey.
This is a MUST SEE. An affordable property with tremendous potential and multiple usability. This cute rancher has two identical two bedroom cozy side by side living accommodation, so live on one side and use other side as a great mortgage helper while you grow your equity in one of the fastest growing cities in BC. Almost 8400 sq. ft. level lot can be used to build a great family home close to all amenities, shopping, schools and significant new developments close by. This is an excellent investment with potential for significant equity growth as the area develops in the future. Don't wait, opportunity is knocking right now!!!
Read full post

I have listed a new property at 3210 13688 100TH AVE in Surrey.
Fantistic bright and open 1 bedroom home at Park Place One. This gorgeous unit boasts a lovely open floor plan with Sunny Southern Views. Elegantly appointed kitchen features stainless appliances, corian countertops, porcelain tile backsplash & tile flooring. Amazing building amenities including two bowling lanes, theatre room, concierge service, a top of the line fitness facility plus an indoor/outdoor lounge area. Secure underground parking stall. Located just steps to King George Skytrain station plus shopping and all amenities. Call today!
Read full post

Have Questions? Contact me at: 604-852-2234

The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.